Keiz Marshall Theatre School is a home for the Performing Arts geared for recreational and professional activities and we would like to welcome new students to our new haven!
We are hoping to touch more lives by letting our students experience the beauty of expressing their talents and brilliant minds.
School Buses are available with given sufficient amount of students who are interested in enrolling to our programs.
Our new facility posses many great features that we are sure the parents and students will appreciate. Some of the key features will be available to the additional 5,000 sq ft facility extension in which to come in the spring of 2012.
- Proper flooring for comfort to accommodate dance and other physical activities.
- Safety childproof locks, security pass access and state of the art security cameras that surround the facility.
- Located directly across The Gage Park, City Hall, Scotia Bank, TD Canada Trust, Royal Bank, The Rose Theatre and many other amenities for the parents and students to enjoy during their visit.
- 5 minutes walk to the library.
- The facility is well lit during the evening with cameras surrounding the building to ensure safety of our students who attends during the evening.
- GO Bus and Brampton Transit accessible at the door.
- 3 minutes walk to the GO Transit station.
- Our ground floor level is wheelchair accessible and approved.
Our faculties of instructors are strong and highly qualified professionals so you are rest assured that the students are provided with quality care and training in a safe and nurturing environment.
Our passion is to share our knowledge and open our doors to more students as we become a strong Mentor in the name of Arts and Music. We believe that Keiz Marshall Performing Arts Academy will soon be the second home to those who believe in their dreams.
There are no special offers at the moment.
Learn how to use special offers to promote your classes and track performance of multiple marketing channels.